Montana | Colorado | United States District Court for the District of Colorado | United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Colorado
- Michael is a seasoned and proactive litigator who is experienced in obtaining successful results for his clients. With over 7 years of construction and real estate related litigation experience, Michael remains committed to providing first-class service for his clients and no case is too challenging or complex for him to litigate. His prior experience includes successfully litigating cases against the biggest law firms in the country, and internationally.
Since graduating law school, Michael has handled civil litigation cases involving a variety of areas of law. This includes litigating cases involving investor disputes and fiduciary duties, constitutional claims, catastrophic torts, the federal False Claims Act, employment disputes, trade secrets, contract disputes, trucking accidents, personal injury, and even bankruptcy. Michael's varied experience provides him with a unique perspective on potential strategies for success in each case he litigates. His meticulous research abilities also allow him to provide winning strategies on otherwise nuanced or even completely new issues of law.
In addition to his potent motion practice, Michael is also a seasoned oral advocate and routinely obtains successful results before courts in state and federal hearings. No matter which route may be best for obtaining successful results for a client, whether that is through motions practice, settlement negotiations, trial, and even pursuing appeals, Michael is superbly capable of achieving his clients' goals.
- Juris Doctor, University of Denver College of Law, 2014
- Miami University, 2010
- Mass Tort / General Casualty Litigation
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Investor Disputes / Business Torts